The Augusta University Athletics Hall of Fame was established to honor individuals who have earned outstanding athletic achievement or made a major contribution to the intercollegiate sports programs while at Augusta. The Hall of Fame is open to former student-athletes, coaches or administrators, and major benefactors or supporters.
To place a nomination, please click the Online Nomination Form or the Printable Nomination Form above containing questions that are focused on the athletic accomplishments of a nominee.
The Augusta University Athletics Hall of Fame is currently accepting nominations for induction into the inaugural 2021 class.
After completing this nomination, please provide a letter of recommendation detailing the nominee's attributes, accomplishments on/off the field (during or after his/her Augusta career) and anything else you would like to add that supports your nomination of this individual to the Augusta Athletics Hall of Fame.
The Augusta University Athletics Hall of Fame selection committee is comprised of the Director of Athletics, the Sports Information Director, Director of Alumni Relations, Senior Women's Administrator, Athletics Compliance Coordinator, two members of the Hall of Fame (rotating in three-year terms), and three at-large members appointed by the Director of Athletics.
For more information on the creation of the Augusta University Athletics Hall of Fame click here
Nomination | Student-Athlete
- Any Augusta University graduate, living or deceased, who has played at least two seasons in any sport for the Jaguars
- A nominee is not eligible for induction until five years has passed since graduation or participation in their program
- A nominee must have been an outstanding performer in his/her field of competition
- A nominee must have been recognized locally, regionally or nationally
- The requirement of graduation may be waived under unusual circumstances by majority vote of the Hall of Fame Selection Committee
Nomination | Coach / Administrator
- A nominee must have demonstrated outstanding coaching or administrative achievement at Augusta University for at least five years
- A nominee is not eligible for induction until five years has passed since their departure from the university
- A nominee must have been recognized locally, regionally, or nationally
Nomination | Community Member / Supporter
- A nominee must have substantially enhanced the athletic programs at Augusta University through their involvement or contributions
Nomination | Team of Distinction / Individual of Distinction
- At the discretion of the Hall of Fame committee, individuals and teams may be honored by Special Citation (Team of Distinction / Individual of Distinction)